[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Michael Jackson’s music surges in charts after child sex abuse claims...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...d-billie-jean/

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Michael Jackson’s music surges in charts after child sex abuse claims...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...d-billie-jean/

It's just the UK, that don't count. He's fallen everywhere else, Marvin.

Seriously do any of y'all know how normal it is that abuse victims wait YEARS to tell their stories? It's not unusual because the guy accused was the biggest superstar on the planet at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    It's just the UK, that don't count.

Seriously do any of y'all know how normal it is that abuse victims wait YEARS to tell their stories?
    I think you will find UK sales do count!! many soul artists careers were made with UK sales! when the USA did not always support them.

Also you will find many come forward after a person has passed because there is many times no evidence! but they trip themselves up when they make claims they do not realise it can be proved is not Truth! This happened in the UK to a passed PM. I wonder how much HBO paid those in this documentary?? If someone had a clear & cut case you would not go to the media!

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    It's just the UK, that don't count. He's fallen everywhere else, Marvin.

Seriously do any of y'all know how normal it is that abuse victims wait YEARS to tell their stories? It's not unusual because the guy accused was the biggest superstar on the planet at one point.

Look, I haven't bought Michael Jackson's music in probably 20 years and I like his music a lot. It is because I have all of his songs, albums that I like. Do you really think it is hurting Michael Jackson that some of his old music is not selling like it did years ago? According to the media, only a little more than 1.2 million people even watched that documentary, so I hardly would give it credit for a temporary dip in sales. There is nothing that they can do now to truly destroy Michael Jackson's legacy in the hearts and minds of people all around the World which includes here in America. Those guys, Wade Robson and the other one are not getting a dime from Michael's estate. They lied once, they are lying again now.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Look, I haven't bought Michael Jackson's music in probably 20 years and I like his music a lot. It is because I have all of his songs, albums that I like. Do you really think it is hurting Michael Jackson that some of his old music is not selling like it did years ago? According to the media, only a little more than 1.2 million people even watched that documentary, so I hardly would give it credit for a temporary dip in sales. There is nothing that they can do now to truly destroy Michael Jackson's legacy in the hearts and minds of people all around the World which includes here in America. Those guys, Wade Robson and the other one are not getting a dime from Michael's estate. They lied once, they are lying again now.
    1.2 million watched it in the states but this documentary has been shown all over the world. You are doing the same thing you did with Cosby your believing the molester/rapist just like you defend wife beaters like Ike Turner and Pedro Ferrer,

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    1.2 million watched it in the states but this documentary has been shown all over the world. You are doing the same thing you did with Cosby your believing the molester/rapist just like you defend wife beaters like Ike Turner and Pedro Ferrer,
    Viewership numbers are being trounced by media outlets taking MJ off their playlists.