[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ^lol very scholarly! No one could ever accuse Sup fans of not being thorough

To keep the great posts going:

What if you could make ONE change per lp? and if the lp is perfect, then ok. What changes would your make:

Meet & Where - frankly i couldn't change much if anything based on the unreleased material we've already received. I'd maybe like more sharing of the leads and spotlight but since there really isn't much other wonderful material besides what was released, then i'd leave as is

Liverpool - add I Saw Him Standing there

More - would have not included Ask Any Girl and replaced with Remove This Doubt

Symphony - shared leads on Unchained Melody

Merry Christmas - include Mary's Christmas Song

A Go Go - Flo lead on Hang on Sloopy or maybe Boots. But i think she could have done better on Sloopy

Sing HDH - the unreleased version of Heatwave

R&H - flo doing lead on Johnny One Note and included on lp

New Ways - replace Na Na with Life Beats

Jimmy Webb - leave in the can lolol

High Energy - replace I Don't Want to Love you and replace with Can We Love Again

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    ^lol very scholarly! No one could ever accuse Sup fans of not being thorough

To keep the great posts going:

What if you could make ONE change per lp? and if the lp is perfect, then ok. What changes would your make:

Meet & Where - frankly i couldn't change much if anything based on the unreleased material we've already received. I'd maybe like more sharing of the leads and spotlight but since there really isn't much other wonderful material besides what was released, then i'd leave as is

Liverpool - add I Saw Him Standing there

More - would have not included Ask Any Girl and replaced with Remove This Doubt

Symphony - shared leads on Unchained Melody

Merry Christmas - include Mary's Christmas Song

A Go Go - Flo lead on Hang on Sloopy or maybe Boots. But i think she could have done better on Sloopy

Sing HDH - the unreleased version of Heatwave

R&H - flo doing lead on Johnny One Note and included on lp

New Ways - replace Na Na with Life Beats

Jimmy Webb - leave in the can lolol

High Energy - replace I Don't Want to Love you and replace with Can We Love Again
    Sup fan I'm going to copy and paste your post into a separate thread, hoping you don't mind. After the Diana birthday overkill of threads regarding every little thing about it [["Diana Ross Showed Up to Her Birthday Party", "Diana Ross Turned 75 On Her 75th Birthday", "Diana Ross Wore Clothes and Shoes to Her Birthday Party", "Diana Ross' Eyes Were Brown During Her Bday Party", etc), we need to see some more music related topics. Anyway, let me know if you object and I'll delete the new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Sup fan I'm going to copy and paste your post into a separate thread, hoping you don't mind. After the Diana birthday overkill of threads regarding every little thing about it [["Diana Ross Showed Up to Her Birthday Party", "Diana Ross Turned 75 On Her 75th Birthday", "Diana Ross Wore Clothes and Shoes to Her Birthday Party", "Diana Ross' Eyes Were Brown During Her Bday Party", etc), we need to see some more music related topics. Anyway, let me know if you object and I'll delete the new thread.
    no problem