Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
Lucy and Ricky didn't even sleep in the same bed and somehow begat little Ricky. I guess Lucy and Desi had no such inclinations and we know how they begat little Desi. And can you imagine that you couldn't even see Barbara Eden's belly button in I Dream Of Jeannie when women regularly pop up on TV in beauty contests and beach scenes wearing barely three strips of masking tape? Don't even get me started on when the only four-letter word you heard on TV was Florida Evans shouting "Damn, damn, damn!" I'd get my mouth washed out with soap if I said the words that pop up on the children's shows these days.
Brraaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Jerry, my small intestine hurts!!
Try this one on for size: Before Janet Jackson became Janet [[there is a difference, you know). I distinctly recall her saying, roughly - 'I will never
prance around stage half-naked! We know how that turned out!
And to your other point, Jerry - on TV, if an act was in the bedroom, their feet/foot had to be on the floor! Golden age tv! And by the time those shows were reruns, it filtered into our personal lives! If you had girl company, Make sure that door is open! - Mom