I like most of the Chicago parts in the beginning. You see her struggling to make it, dead end job. meets a charismatic guy. spotted by the big time photographer.

I think Aunt Flo should have appeared more often - i would have thought she'd have visited Diana monthly at least But as i mentioned, that could have helped show Diana drifting away.

I think the idea of a love affair with Sean was dumb. I think they could have simply made him super possessive of her. he tried to manage more of her career but Carlotta and he fight. he made Mahogany so he thinks he owns her. maybe he does try to have her but forcefully. almost a rape but she hits him and runs off.

Traci and Carlotta work together more and Carlotta introduces her to more of the decadent side of Europe. maybe there she meets Christian at first and he starts to follow her more and more

then a trip home to see Flo and Brian. but she is arrogant and a bitch and has changed. so she leaves in a huff

then the fashion scene where Sean nearly ruins it and Christian saves it. more debauchery and debasement. she's becoming more and more popular but sadder and sadder. Brian comes for 1 more visit and she hits rock bottom.

she returns to the states and home