Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
You can believe or not believe that MJ molested little boys but there is no doubt that something was severely wrong with him. And his whole family for that matter. If any civilian in the USA repeatedly had young children spending nights and sharing a bed with him, that civilian would still be behind bars today. Most child molesters are brilliant in duping not only the child but the parents of that child. Had it been anybody other than Michael Jackson neither of these guys parents would have allowed sleepovers with MJ. MJ further took himself down after the first trial by CONTINUING to have very young boys...never girls...do sleepovers and insist it was a beautiful thing. He then entered into a sham marriage with Lisa Presley who later admitted that he charismatically made her fall in love with him and then hide behind the marriage as MJ continued to slide into drug abuse and more interaction with young boys.

I blame the parents as much as I blame MJ. I have longed wondered how he was able to get these parents to agree with these sleepovers. The documentary reveals this by having him schmooze the parents and siblings of his victims with lavish gifts and making them feel sorry for his lonely, misunderstood life.

Anybody other than a molester would have learned from his first trial NOT to continue to have young boys doing sleepovers. But he didn't. He totally busted himself out with the Martin Breshears documentary where he is sitting on a couch holding hands with a young boy, and doing so in a way that was more romantic than father/son. I remember telling people at work the next day I'll bet this will become MJs second trial. A month later he was arrested. He also implicated himself in that same interview by trying to convince Breshears, and the public, that he had only had two nose jobs, that the severe reconstruction of his face was normal, that he was simply growing up.

I'll give MJ that he was a musical genius. And all geniuses seem to be disturbed. I didn't want to believe that he was doing this until the Breshears interview happened. In that interview MJ looked like a man with severe mental issues. I don't know that all the things these two guys said happened really happened, but just reading his notes and faxes to them shows a man with a strange desire, they were totally inappropriate. We all want to remember him as little Michael Jackson from the J5. But the fallout from this documentary is already occurring, with Canada and England banning his music. Only a matter of time before it's banned here.
As usual the voice of reason.

I wasnt in the room so im not convinced MJ molested those boys but im not convinced that he didnt. Either way MJ made real poor choices and had no business having kids in his bed. The parents of the boys should never have allowed it either. If true, those boys have been severly damaged. If false then God will have to forgive them on judgement day.