[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The D'Influence remix of "Not Over You Yet." The sample really perks up the song.

Quote Originally Posted by smallworld View Post
    The D'Influence remix of "Not Over You Yet." The sample really perks up the song.

This is a terrific remix. Really breaths new life into the song without distorting the original feel. I wish it had been on the album. My kind of music.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    This is a terrific remix. Really breaths new life into the song without distorting the original feel. I wish it had been on the album. My kind of music.
    One for the expanded edition Ollie!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post

​Yes Pleeeze...

Hello Bluebrock. Do you know if these expanded editions will attach/include any of the various tracks for the compilations around the releases of the studio albums, i.e the new tracks from Musical Memoirs/One Woman/Ultimate Collection, Voice of Love, Gift of Love, Life and Love, The Berry Gordy Tribute Album, That's Why I Call You My Friend/When You Dream [[Japan Release only)? Thank you, Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Deepdishus2001 View Post
    Hello Bluebrock. Do you know if these expanded editions will attach/include any of the various tracks for the compilations around the releases of the studio albums, i.e the new tracks from Musical Memoirs/One Woman/Ultimate Collection, Voice of Love, Gift of Love, Life and Love, The Berry Gordy Tribute Album, That's Why I Call You My Friend/When You Dream [[Japan Release only)? Thank you, Frank
    I honestly do not know. I would expect the Japanese tracks to appear on the expanded editions, but i have no idea which of the three albums. I am beginning to despair they will never be released. It's around five years ago when the idea was first muted. Sorry i cannot be of further assistance at this time.

I honestly do not know. I would expect the Japanese tracks to appear on the expanded editions, but i have no idea which of the three albums. I am beginning to despair they will never be released. It's around five years ago when the idea was first muted. Sorry i cannot be of further assistance at this time.
    Thank you so much Bluebrock. I really do hope they happen. I thought Diana owned the return to Motown masters, at least for the U.S. I also still hope that London Symphony orchestra album happens after the new music is released.

Here's another one for the Expanded Edition:

The vocals sound so much more natural here than on the Soul Solution Remix.