[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ill Remember that the next time someone on here says that mary will be performing at an Olive Garden or tries to minimize her shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Not one person in this here forum had attacked Miss Mary Wilson with the kind of viciousness and lies and bile and hatred as that viper has used against Diana Ross and before I take that back Ill add to it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    ill Remember that the next time someone on here says that mary will be performing at an Olive Garden or tries to minimize her shows.
    You do that. I don't think comments such as that are as unpleasant as wishing an injury on Diana or laughing when someone attempts to assault her on stage. Perhaps you do? However we are about to go into a new decade and i am happy to wipe the slate clean and hope for better things in 2020, but i am pretty sure i know who will be the first to break this uneasy alliance. I will be the first to hold up my hands if i am proven to be wrong. Let us all keep our fingers crossed.
    Happy New Year to everyone, and best wishes for 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
    You do that. I don't think comments such as that are as unpleasant as wishing an injury on Diana or laughing when someone attempts to assault her on stage. Perhaps you do? However we are about to go into a new decade and i am happy to wipe the slate clean and hope for better things in 2020, but i am pretty sure i know who will be the first to break this uneasy alliance. I will be the first to hold up my hands if i am proven to be wrong. Let us all keep our fingers crossed.
    Happy New Year to everyone, and best wishes for 2020.
    Exactly. He says awful hateful things about Diana Ross. I never hear people wishing Ill will on Mary Wilson. Yes people do make remarks about Mary but I haven’t heard them calling her a corpse and other such vile things he says about Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by blackguy69 View Post
    If you have something to say to me...say it directly.

Can you imagine if you worked with someone 50 years ago and they were still talking about you?

Go find a former associate from 1970 and write an entire book about that. Do you understand how insane that is? Diana rarely mentions Mary, it is Mary, who has continued this stupidity and I say again, for 50 years!

I have seen Mary Live many times and met her in 2008. She is a great performer and I can separate her crazy obession with Diana. I do that, because she is part of the Supremes and the Motown legacy. You are NOT, so your one-sided opinions on the matter are completely irrelevant.

If you hate Diana Ross, how can you possibly enjoy any of the 60s Supremes songs? It makes no sense. Motown music brings me joy and I am sad that you [[and the other multiple personalities) on here cannot find your own joy in some of the greatest music ever recorded.

Happy 2020 🎉

Quote Originally Posted by MotownGold View Post
    If you hate Diana Ross, how can you possibly enjoy any of the 60s Supremes songs? It makes no sense.
    It reminds me of an interview Diana Ross gave to Barbara Walters where she said, "It's my voice on the records," in a very exasperated way.