[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Shes an ignorant white trash bigot with not a lick of shame.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/roseanne-b...ry?id=55513167

Isn't that comment putting you, a "God fearing woman", in the same category as Roseanne? I understand your anger but there is enough hatred going around even more so these days thanks to the great divider. Granted, Barr got what she deserved and now trying as most do to worm her way out of it. This garbage has to stop and we know where it has to start with our own government and Trump's propaganda. Roseanne destroyed herself. Remember, Trump is supposed to be working for us. Not the other way around.
    Last edited by nathanj06; 05-30-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanj06 View Post
    Isn't that comment putting you, a "God fearing woman", in the same category as Roseanne? I understand your anger but there is enough hatred going around even more so these days thanks to the great divider. Granted, Barr got what she deserved and now trying as most do to worm her way out of it. This garbage has to stop and we know where it has to start with our own government and Trump's propaganda. Roseanne destroyed herself. Remember, Trump is supposed to be working for us. Not the other way around.
    There aren't enough stars in the internet for this post. Calling someone "white trash" is not only bigoted and classist, but it normalizes "trash of color." I reject the use of this term wholeheartedly.

When President Pus*y Grabber apologizes for calling Mexicans rapists and murderers and apologiozes for his disgusting birther movemement and for mocking a disabled reporter and apologizes for putting those racists and vile Central Park 5 ads in the Newspapers I will stop calling him a racist pig and Roseanne Barr racist white trash. Trump has given his base permission to say anything. Hes unfit to serve and a mysoginistic pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    When President Pus*y Grabber apologizes for calling Mexicans rapists and murderers and apologiozes for his disgusting birther movemement and for mocking a disabled reporter and apologizes for putting those racists and vile Central Park 5 ads in the Newspapers I will stop calling him a racist pig and Roseanne Barr racist white trash. Trump has given his base permission to say anything. Hes unfit to serve and a mysoginistic pig.
    You know what? You're right. It's great to take the high road and be above Trump's level, but it just doesn't work. There's nothing satisfying in turning the other butt cheek, unless you like that sort of thing. :-)

Isn't that comment putting you, a "God fearing woman", in the same category as Roseanne?
    I don't think so. Being a god-fearing person doesn't mean you can't call it like you see it. I happen to agree that Barr is a bigot and has no shame.

Now Barr is trying to use the "Ambien defense", and the drug manufacturer came out this morning and strongly rebuked it. Ambien doesn't make you a racist, but following conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, and Donald Trump will certainly open yourself to that mindset.
    Last edited by soulster; 05-30-2018 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post
    I don't think so. Being a god-fearing person doesn't mean you can't call it like you see it. I happen to agree that Barr is a bigot and has no shame.

Now Barr is trying to use the "Ambien defense", and the drug manufacturer came out this morning and strongly rebuked it. Ambien doesn't make you a racist, but following conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones, Sean Hannity, and Donald Trump will certainly open yourself to that mindset.
    Preach Soulster Preach. Alex Jones and Sean KKKlannity and President Pus*y Grabber and Roseanne Barr are all hatefilled bigots with NO redeming qualities.