TMITM was a wonderful album as is. But it could have been equally as wonderful if they'd pulled My Baby and the Brown Baby medley for the To The Baby album. they could have pulled another track or two [[maybe even No One Gonna Be A Fool) and still had a quality set. Where Did We Go Wrong was being wrapped up right around the time TMITM was being assembled as an album. would have fit beautifully here

Then follow up with To The Baby. stylistically, it would have been a natural sequel. And i think the mature sound initiated with Lady and Touch would have flowed nicely. Plus the celebration of her baby would have made for a touching and important artistic statement.

TMITM def could have had 2 or 3 singles. then 1 or 2 from Baby. at that point, it would be time to evolve to the next sound.

which allows for a revamped LTISH. wonder if a country/rock mix would have worked? By this time you would have had access to some additional songs not ready when the original LTISH was released

country - Last Time, Together, Sorry Doesn't, Behind Closed Doors and You.
rock[[ish) - Stone liberty, I Heard a love song, why play games, I don't care where the money is, since i don't have you