Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
Just stating facts but I know better than anyone, anything can happen. I've been on this cloud before and was bumped off. We shall see.

Seriously, I really do want to play the Falcons and here's hoping that happens. Cheers!

Name:  9865012-Clinking-champagne-glasses-against-a-white-background-Stock-Photo.jpg
Views: 7110
Size:  18.8 KB
Cheers! Falcons Nation wants to play the Cowboys because those of us who are old enough to remember the come back led by Danny White and Drew Pearson still have a closet full of unresolved anger over how the possibly best season in team history was so inappropriately stolen from us. To many, Danny White is more hated than Warren Sapp, Drew Brees, and Cam Newton. I'd love to take revenge, even if it took nearly 40 years to get it.

On the flip side, two years, ago, I lost a cousin who was also a dear friend and he was as bad as you in his devotion to the Cowboys. He was also an Ohio State fan. If Dallas wins the Super Bowl and Zeke leads the way, I'm going to hide in a closet and cry myself to sleep