And while I recognize that I am not BG and this fight isn't necessarily my own, I'm going to take a page out of my dear friend Roberta's book. I always get a good laugh whenever she reposts Marv's post about how he doesn't go into most Diana Ross threads, even though he somehow finds himself in most Diana Ross threads. So I'm going to produce my own receipts to combat the blatant lies that have been told on Blackguy69. And here we go:

11-30-2019, 02:38 PM #81
blackguy69

I trust the claim Circa made about Mary as much as I would trust a claim Marv would make about Diana.

11-30-2019, 11:43 PM #84
blackguy69

The way both sides argue it sounds more like a bunch of jr high school girls arguing over who said what . Which really makes me wonder what’s really true and what’s really full of it.

05-05-2019, 06:58 PM #23
blackguy69

Marv why are you even commenting on here knowing good and well you don’t like Diana Ross. Are you that jealous or envious of here. If not then if I were you I’d make a quiet exit from this thread.

07-03-2019, 07:06 AM #3
blackguy69

Marv I don’t know what’s wrong with you.

02-11-2018, 09:54 PM #11
blackguy69

Marv sometimes you just need to zip your lip. You are part of the problem.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And that was a quick, non exhaustive search of the forum. One person lied on this dude and then some of y'all followed it up with more lies knowing damn well that you've seen BG take Marv to task on his Diana envy before. And I'm sure no one will have the balls to say "okay, got this one wrong", but I hope my post stands in glaring contrast to the lies and who told them.