[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Was that moment EVERYTHING?!?!?!
    And more. I can't stop laughing at the look on his face when he realized he wasn't at one of his little Klan rallies.

Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    And more. I can't stop laughing at the look on his face when he realized he wasn't at one of his little Klan rallies.
    Yawwwn , here comes the race card again. Sorry not effective, that tired tactic's been long played out. [[except maybe at ratings loser CNN lol!)

Trump rallies little? Seriously , you guys need to pay attention. People stand in line for hours for every possible seat , and the overflow crowds are just as large as the ones that get in. He's like a rock star.

You might be able to stop your laughing once you realize the actual 'little' rallies are for ... oh work your way through the bunch....Biden, Bernie, Liz Beth , Kamala, Beto, Cory, Sleepy , Goofy, Grumpy .....Oh , I can't be bothered to name the rest ....lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    Yawwwn , here comes the race card again. Sorry not effective, that tired tactic's been long played out. [[except maybe at ratings loser CNN lol!)

Trump rallies little? Seriously , you guys need to pay attention. People stand in line for hours for every possible seat , and the overflow crowds are just as large as the ones that get in. He's like a rock star.

You might be able to stop your laughing once you realize the actual 'little' rallies are for ... oh work your way through the bunch....Biden, Bernie, Liz Beth , Kamala, Beto, Cory, Sleepy , Goofy, Grumpy .....Oh , I can't be bothered to name the rest ....lol!
    First of all, race is not a card. For you to reduce somebody’s lived experience to something as insignificant as a card is the height of racist arrogance. But then, consider the source: You are the one who defended blackface on this forum. In 2017. So miss me with that bullshit and have several seats.

And don’t make me laugh about those pitiful rallies. The cameras never show how empty the rooms really are. Face it: Your hero is the most inept, incompetent, corrupt, mendacious person to ever set foot in the White House. So one ISIS leader was killed on his watch. So have thousands of innocent Syrians and more to come around the world because of this bumbling dotard who has revived ISIS singlehandedly through his cluelessness. Congress can’t impeach and remove this cancer fast enough. Then I’ll really be laughing.

First of all, race is not a card. For you to reduce somebody’s lived experience to something as insignificant as a card is the height of racist arrogance. But then, consider the source: You are the one who defended blackface on this forum. In 2017. So miss me with that bullshit and have several seats.

And don’t make me laugh about those pitiful rallies. The cameras never show how empty the rooms really are. Face it: Your hero is the most inept, incompetent, corrupt, mendacious person to ever set foot in the White House. So one ISIS leader was killed on his watch. So have thousands of innocent Syrians and more to come around the world because of this bumbling dotard who has revived ISIS singlehandedly through his cluelessness. Congress can’t impeach and remove this cancer fast enough. Then I’ll really be laughing.
    The only thing I disagree with is that you forgot 'ignorant'. And I'd bet just about anything POtuS never even heard of al Baghdadi until he was told of the killing.

I agree with you Gary, which was my point here in the first place. I will respond here though to what's been hurled at me, and then I agree...time to take the politics over to the clubhouse where people who want to hear them have that choice to.....or not. Ambushing people in the middle of unrelated threads is not cool.

First of all, race is not a card. For you to reduce somebody’s lived experience to something as insignificant as a card is the height of racist arrogance
    When you PLAY it at every opportunity , it certainly is a card. Everybody has a race so stop thinking your so special with the term.
    . But then, consider the source: You are the one who defended blackface on this forum. In 2017. So miss me with that bullshit and have several seats. Seat yourself my friend. Don't know why you are bringing that up , except it's a typical tactic of your crowd to A) muddy the subject by straying off topic, and B) make your attack personal.

Actually the topic you can't let go of apparently, was about someone dressing up as Diana Ross and having the nerve to tone their skin accordingly . I hardly call it " blackface", I'll leave that notion to your over sensibilities, but I'll continue to defend my position that if someone wants to alter their skin tone in order to look more like Diana Ross , or whoever of whatever skin tone , say for a Halloween costume , it makes total sense to me. Skin tone is part of what identifies us. A blonde and pasty Diana Ross costume is to me far more insulting , far more compromising, than portraying her as realistically as possible, which would be honoring her in all possible ways , including her natural beauty. If you think that's something ugly, something vile, then we part company on this.
    It's all a mute point to me anyway though , I have no intentions of dressing up like Diana Ross and worrying about such things is rather a bore ... especially two friggin' years later. You gotta let these festering things go my friend!! You'll feel better!

The same with Trump beating Hillary , it's three years later! Breathe deep. Let it go. Anyway , this is how a democracy is supposed to work . Someone wins , and therefore.....someone loses. If it all has to go your way every time , then this country no longer has freedom, no longer has choice. I doubt you want that. I would hope not.

So cheer up , three years down and the elections are just a year away and you'll have another chance . Just step up to the plate and make your case with the best you've got. If the people agree you're offering somebody better than Trump , somebody who will do more for this country we all love than Trump , should work out fine.

And don’t make me laugh about those pitiful rallies. The cameras never show how empty the rooms really are. That's odd . Trump always points to fake news CNN as being in the room at his rallies [[part of the fun) , you'd think they'd revel in revealing such a truth! Hmmm, You're not fostering fake news with your claim are you? Face it: Your hero is the most inept, incompetent, corrupt, mendacious person to ever set foot in the White House. says you and who cares ... and yet.... he's still 1,000 times better than Hillary lol!! So one ISIS leader was killed on his watch. So have thousands of innocent Syrians and more to come around the world because of this bumbling dotard who has revived ISIS singlehandedly through his cluelessness. Congress can’t impeach and remove this cancer fast enough. Then I’ll really be laughing. Oh come on , tell me how you really feel about the guy!! . LMAO.
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 10-30-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Nor I. Second only to last years UN fiasco when the entire attendance laughed at him. I can only hope to see this pig go down. Lock him up, indeed.