[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soulster View Post

The one complaint I have is that the administrator won't give us more color scheme options. I'm really starting to hate this bright red. And he still hasn't enabled avatars.
    Soulster...if you go to the very bottom of you screen there is a drop down menu where you can select "default style" or an "sdf orange" or "sdf red" or "sdf red2". The default style is relatively peaceful shades of slate blue on white. Don't know about avatars, I notice Robb_K has his picture up but nobody else seems to have an avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by kalisa View Post
    Soulster...if you go to the very bottom of you screen there is a drop down menu where you can select "default style" or an "sdf orange" or "sdf red" or "sdf red2". The default style is relatively peaceful shades of slate blue on white. Don't know about avatars, I notice Robb_K has his picture up but nobody else seems to have an avatar.
    Yeah, I know about those colors. But, when they switched to this software, many of us complained about the colors, and how we liked darker colors. Also, Robb_K is uniquely able to post an avatar but not by the proper means. There are switches the administrator can enable for these options.