[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    supremester Guest
    I think it was just an unused track that they found for some years back with a nice sound and quickly wrote words to sing to it that I won't dignify as being referred to as lyrics.
    Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Maybe Mary was working with a producer with a dated and out of touch production style if indeed she recorded Life’s Been Good to Me in 2003?

Quote Originally Posted by supremester View Post
    I think it was just an unused track that they found for some years back with a nice sound and quickly wrote words to sing to it that I won't dignify as being referred to as lyrics.
    No they didn't. Mary had to fly into Detroit several times to do her scratch vocals for the musicians. You don't know what you are talking about at all. Why do you keep making stuff up? Pulling stuff right out of the air or lower.......?

supremester Guest
    I don't know.....it might be I've been hanging around you too long LOLOLOL. Kind of like when at MWOS you claimed that Mary demanded a solo at The Hollywood Palace and the asst director sided with her and diana & Berry were furious about it? Like THAT kind of making stuff up and pulling things out of the air or lower? THAT what you are talking about dear? Remember how mad you got at the [[now ex) member who checked with Mary and she refuted the story as ridiculous as everyone thought???? And you told him to "STAY OUT OF IT" in all caps and then kicked him out? Anyway, back to the topic after I reply to your current insult: Re: scratch vocals: Is that why her vocals are so scratchy, girlfriend? I still think that about this track and I doubt very very much she flew to detroit at all to do scratch vocals for this mid 90's track in 2003. LOL. And I do not believe a word about those three trips to Detroit to work with musicians to work on Life's Been Good To Me. Sorry, I just do not.
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    No they didn't. Mary had to fly into Detroit several times to do her scratch vocals for the musicians. You don't know what you are talking about at all. Why do you keep making stuff up? Pulling stuff right out of the air or lower.......?