[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I could never be on the jury for this case or the last one because I have seen the first sex tape. I know I should not have watched it, but I had to see if it were true and it was....it was R. Kelly on that tape. This all reminds me of the Rodney King case. We all saw the beating video, yet the first jury in the first trial acquitted those police officers sparking the LA Riots of 1992. How can you tell people that watched video proof of a crime that they are not seeing what they are seeing? It's crazy.
    Don't forget that the powder for the explosion in L.A. was spread out when that Korean store owner was convicted of murdering a black man she thought was stealing but given no jail time by the judge. So in the rare occasion that someone was convicted, they STILL weren't punished for it. Rodney King was the spark that lit that powder. I remember listening to old NWA and Fishbone songs that told about how bad things were in LA. As bad as things were in Columbus, I couldn't relate to their experiences. Now, not only is LA in bad shape, the whole country has taken a step back to join it.

Sorry to get sidetracked. But video only helps if people do the right thing when they see it. And for those idiot jurors to watch that video in the previous trial and buy into the "it was doctored" excuse bugs the heck out of me. You don't have to be technologically savvy to ask yourself why somebody would bother to do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    Don't forget that the powder for the explosion in L.A. was spread out when that Korean store owner was convicted of murdering a black man she thought was stealing but given no jail time by the judge. So in the rare occasion that someone was convicted, they STILL weren't punished for it. Rodney King was the spark that lit that powder. I remember listening to old NWA and Fishbone songs that told about how bad things were in LA. As bad as things were in Columbus, I couldn't relate to their experiences. Now, not only is LA in bad shape, the whole country has taken a step back to join it.

Sorry to get sidetracked. But video only helps if people do the right thing when they see it. And for those idiot jurors to watch that video in the previous trial and buy into the "it was doctored" excuse bugs the heck out of me. You don't have to be technologically savvy to ask yourself why somebody would bother to do something like that.
    You could not pay me to live in LA [[and that is saying something for a person that has lived in NYC metro for decades LOL!). The hypocrisy permeating the America culture today is overwhelming at times. You had video proof of cops beating the Hell out of Rodney King, yet many said don't rush to judgement. A couple of years later, OJ Simpson's ex wife and her friend were brutally murdered and immediately many people said, "OJ did it!" I was one of them. There was no video of the murder in his case, I just went on the circumstantial evidence. Still, I knew the LAPD would be found guilty in that first trial and when they were acquitted, I completely understood the frustration and and anger that led to that massive riot. .

That first R. Kelly sex tape was not doctored at all. It was filmed straight through without out stops. He had sex with that girl on a wooden bench like the type you would see in a sauna or something. They did not speak in that video, but you clearly can see the faces of both people throughout. You could clearly see that the female was a young girl.