[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Lol yeah I did read that she was doing all of this. Like I said, Florence was only one of three. I mean it wouldn't even be fair to HER to call her THE founder since Milton Jenkins was the founder of them when he was looking for his sister group for the Primes [[Primettes). Sure, Flo "founded" Mary and Diana [[I think Betty McGlown only joined because she was Paul Williams' girlfriend at the time; according to Paul, he suggested Diana as well but the way Mary tells it NOW, it was Florence that asked Mary about Diana, the stories keep changing but that's another topic and we know how we can go off topic a lot).

Well......there's some truth to that!

I knew this one person whose Grandfather met Florence as she was raising money for her new Primettes group.He turned the offer for money down.

Little did he know of the success of both "Buttered Popcorn" and ESPECIALLY "When The Lovelight Shines Through His Eyes/Where Did Our Love Go"
    Last edited by IMissFlo93; 07-30-2020 at 11:15 AM.