[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A lot of the earlier BW 45's had a vocal A-side and an instrumental B-side so that is probably why a lot of songtitles are duplicated.
    The Amazon USA price is surely a mistake: I ordered the 3-cd set from Amazon FR for 17,99 Euros.

Quote Originally Posted by jack020 View Post
    A lot of the earlier BW 45's had a vocal A-side and an instrumental B-side so that is probably why a lot of songtitles are duplicated. The Amazon USA price is surely a mistake: I ordered the 3-cd set from Amazon FR for 17,99 Euros.
    jack020, there is also a single CD version titled 'Love’s Theme: The Best Of The 20th Century Records Singles' due to be released. The information is here:

http://www.musictap.com/2018/01/03/barry-white-gets-3cd-box-the-complete-20th-century-records-singles-1973-1979/

Although the ASIN: B0788XWJXY brings up 'The Complete 20th Century Records Singles [[1973-1979)' 3CD set on Amazon.fr at 17,99 Euros, the same ASIN at Amazon.co.uk confusingly brings up 'Love's Theme: The Best of the 20th Century Records' and purports to be the box set despite being the title of the single CD. Amazon's listings are becoming increasingly unreliable and inaccurate, so perhaps it may be worth re-checking in case the listing is incorrect. That said, I'd jump at the chance of getting the 3CD set for 17,99! I can't get enough of Barry White/Love Unlimited Orchestra with Gene Page arranging and Ed Greene on drums!
    Last edited by TomBairdFan; 01-07-2018 at 10:29 AM. Reason: underline url