[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey marv,you da man,great,great selections,ya know marv in da hood a birthday last for 2 years[including leap years]so party on my brother..oh i'm alrady drinking a toast to you..i started last week,,hiccup!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Hey marv,you da man,great,great selections,ya know marv in da hood a birthday last for 2 years[including leap years]so party on my brother..oh i'm alrady drinking a toast to you..i started last week,,hiccup!!!
    You are the best JAI! One day, if I hit the lottery I am going to have an all Soulful Detroit Party and you are on top the list buddy! LOL!

One of the most meaningful songs for a kid, a teenager growing up in 70s............ME! From Christmas 1975:

From Winter 1969 y'all......Ms Betty Everett , the Sound of Chicago!

I know you remember this one from the latter part of 68'. The Moments and "Not On the Outside"

Staying in Washington D.C. for a "moment". The greatest "doo-wop" of the 70s! Terry Huff And Special Delivery - I Destroyed Your Love[[Part 1 & 2):

Now bringing it back to Detroit, my homeboys........The Dramatics from the Winter of 1971-72!

Jackie Wilson "Stop Doggin' Me Around" Not much more you can say. Jackie was really putting it down!

Brother Ray and his 1957 smash! "[[Night time Is) The Right Time".