[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I’m not sure she has zero interest. Around the late 90’s early 2000’s she was in talks to produce a movie/ mini series about the Supremes. Many hope that she is portrayed as the villain but if produced correctly the blame can be spread to all three ladies regarding things that went on. But I’m sure Mary Wilson and Florence Ballard fans would not be happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    I’m not sure she has zero interest. Around the late 90’s early 2000’s she was in talks to produce a movie/ mini series about the Supremes. Many hope that she is portrayed as the villain but if produced correctly the blame can be spread to all three ladies regarding things that went on. But I’m sure Mary Wilson and Florence Ballard fans would not be happy with that.
    Yea. There's that. I can add that it's the only interest Wilson and Flo fans have in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by khansperac View Post
    in one of Randy's books he talks about this. the story goes [[i think) that Cindy had come to her in need of money and rather than just hand her a check, Diana procrastinated long enough on a mini-series Suzanne dePasse was trying to launch. Cindy had already agreed to the project and had received a sum of money for it [[non-refundable). then Diana turned down the project and it died. the idea being that she never intended to do it or participate in it but lead it along long enough for Cindy to get some money from it.

no mention was made of if Mary was involved or received any money from it