[REMOVE ADS]

Who Was Your Favorite Catwoman

Hi this is Kev-Lo

Who was your favorite Catwoman, wheather it was the T.V. Batman Series or the Batman movies. Julie Newmar was my favorite Catwoman over all.

Quote Originally Posted by KevLo View Post
    Hi this is Kev-Lo

Who was your favorite Catwoman, wheather it was the T.V. Batman Series or the Batman movies. Julie Newmar was my favorite Catwoman over all.
    The Batman-Superman thread was a little too much for you wasn't it, Kev-Lo? LOL!
    I have love for all three women that played Catwoman [[Julie Newmar, Eartha Kitt, and Lee Meriwether). They all wore that costume with gusto.
    Name:  catwoman.jpg
Views: 1963
Size:  29.5 KB

For finesse sake, Eartha Kitt. She brought the 'grrrrroooowwwwllll'. But it is probably the above named [[JN) because she was the most visible one.

Although Julie Newmar did a fine job in the role, my favorite was Eartha Kitt. IMHO, she brought the essence of a cat to the proceedings.

Eartha Kitt came to the role with her feline qualities already well known. She was purr-fect!

Julie Newmar just edges out Eartha Kitt for me in the role. Lee Meriwether was OK in the theatrical Batman movie, not great.

Best,

Mark

Michelle Pfeiffer for me - when she comes back to her apartment and says "Hi honey..Im home..oh I forgot Im not married."
    -One of my favourite movie lines ever..

EARTHA! She had the feline essence of Catwoman down to a science......hehehehehe....!

Eartha for me for the reasons already given above.

Eatha for sure.....

topdiva1 Guest
    EARTHA _ EARTHA _ AND EARTHA in that order!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eartha Kitt was CAT WOMAN!!!!!!!