[REMOVE ADS]

All da very best

A very merry christmas and a happy new year to one and all on this marvelous forum and then some
    best wishes
    melandthensome

Merry Christmas Mel. Good to see you around.

Hi ms m hope you have had a great day and hope you have a great new year

Mel,
    I was just thinking about you the other day. Good to see you, Wingman. all the beat, dude.

Happy New Year, Mel! Good to have you back, man....

Hi Mello,
    As I said to you yesterday: all the best to you and that wonderful woman of yours!!!

All the very best to you all Ralph Splanky and mo-jo
    hope you all had a great christmas and heres to a great new year always great to hear from friends......
    melandthensome..........
    Last edited by mel; 12-27-2011 at 06:27 AM.

Where have you been? I miss all of the pictures and you as well. Im glad you checked in and Happy New Year.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  21.1 KB
    Nice to see you here again, Mel. Happy Holidays.

Mel!!! Where you been jack? A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours.
    Stop by more often in '12

Hi stephanie robb and chi drummer how are you all great hearing from you I will be back more in the new year all going well hope you all had a great Christmas and all the very best for a great new year melandthensome

Yeeeeeeehaaaaa,if n it ain't ol mel dun cum bi ta wish a murry halliday whi i'll be hornswaggled ol mel hiss own self whi me n mi mules was a missin ya sumthin awfil ol mel we's a still down here n tha soulmines wurkin guud ta hear from ya ol mel...yeeeeeeeehaaaaaa,whi da mules is just a smilin!!!

Well durn ma briches ma good ol friend rnb ill be durn tootin if me n ol number 8 were just a thinkin about ya an now were raisin a jug to you n yours fer a stompin good ol prospecting new year all da best pardner hic burp

Always great to hear from you, Mel!!

Best,

Mark

Cheers mark always good talking about the sounds we both dig with you and everyone else on the forum take it easy mate

Best wishes for the new year from Bank House, my friend.

Have a great new year dave all the best mate

Hi This is Kev-Lo

Same to you Mel

Hi kev have a great new year all the best

Happy New Year Mel,and good to see you posting again !

All the very best GEE TEE
    hope you and yours have a great new year

Same to you and yours my mellow.......now if you and Jai would share a lil of that happy juice I'll be ok......

Paladin my friend your more than welcome to a jug or two all the very best