[REMOVE ADS]

supreme_lady Guest

Diana shouldn't attend the Grammy Awards according to..........

An advice from whom I feel is a bitter and angry fan, this was posted on the diana-web.com message board, I personally feel that the last thing Diana wants to appear is bitter and vengeful, I can't imagine Diana would do anything other than accept the award with dignity, gratitude and grace.

Date Posted: 11:06:57 12/29/11 Thu
    Author: Charles Benson
    Author Host/IP: 155.97.18.32
    Subject: Miss Ross shouldn't attend the Grammy

The best way to show the Grammy you don't care about them is not show up. I think Miss Ross shouldn't even show up to get the Award. This will get everyone talking. Don't show up. You are the "Diva of All Divas". Don't show up fot this pitiful tribute. What took them so DAMN long. Don't go to the Grammy. The Grammy have been so boring lately. I don't think anyone care about them amymore. Don't go to this Award show,and we as fans shouldn't watch it either. The Best way to show them you above them is to not show up.

Aside from some really bad grammar, this guy is full of S***.

smark21 Guest
    Oh please! This fan will be glued to his set during the Grammy Awards and if there's no musical tribute to Ross, he'll be happy to go on the net to rant and rave for the next few days.

this is clearly someone poking fun at Ross, after she didn't show up for The Supremes induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame[[cos MARY was gonna be there),etc

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Oh please! This fan will be glued to his set during the Grammy Awards and if there's no musical tribute to Ross, he'll be happy to go on the net to rant and rave for the next few days.
    Exactly. LOL

No disrespect to you Roberta75 ,because I know how you feel about such language ,so cover your eyes.
    I am not a rabid Diana Ross fan ,however ,on her ticket ,though she don't need to have one ,should read admit one, "I'm Diana Ross ,Bitch!!!!"

Wow--that would be a brilliant move on Ross' part. That's all she needs--to be seen as more difficult.

Man there are some dense people on the internet.