[REMOVE ADS]

Rhino to release sister sledge compilation on vinyl

Name:  sistersledgenewlp.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  88.2 KB

Rhino Records will release this Sister Sledge compilation from their Now Playing series on vinyl on June 7, 2024. Six of the songs are from their blockbuster "We Are Family" album. There are a few good album tracks listed but I would've liked to have seen more versatility in the track list.

Disc: 1
    1 He's the Greatest Dancer [[Single Version)
    2 We Are Family [[Single Version)
    3 Easier to Love [[2006 Remaster)
    4 Thinking of You [[2006 Remaster)
    5 Lost in Music [[Single Edit) [2006 Remaster]
    Disc: 2
    1 One More Time [[2006 Remaster)
    2 You Fooled Around [[2006 Remaster)
    3 All American Girls [[12" Version) [2006 Remaster]
    4 Pretty Baby [[2006 Remaster)
    5 Frankie [[2006 Remaster) [Edit Version]

I like the cover! The Spinners and Dionne Warwick have also had releases as part of this vinyl series. I noticed the Dionne LP comes out tomorrow as per Amazon.ca. Quite pricey though!

Had not heard about any Dionne album coming out in Canada or anyplace else. Guess I will have to check into that. But if it is only vinyl, I will not be interested. Same goes for this one.

Yes, that's the one, Jack. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by daviddesper View Post
    Had not heard about any Dionne album coming out in Canada or anyplace else. Guess I will have to check into that. But if it is only vinyl, I will not be interested. Same goes for this one.
    David, do you have this great 6 CD set? It has all of Sister Sledge's albums. It came out a few years ago...

https://www.amazon.com/Thinking-You-...s%2C133&sr=8-4

Yes I do and I agree, it was very comprehensive.

Who in their right mind would want single versions of their biggest hits? And it's missing "Love Don't Go Through No Changes on Me".