Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
Bravo Brad.

My two cents is, everyone remembers things differently. Didn't one of the Andantes SWEAR they were on a Supremes cut, and it was proven otherwise? Mary herself mixed up facts. Diana as well. I'd never consider these inconsistencies to be "lies". You can't remember EVERYTHING from 20 and 30 and 40 and 50 years ago.
exactly. the group of superfans on here are committed to the history due to our insane devotion to this group. we've read everything we can get our hands on and commit it all to memory. we trade details, history and stories with one another. for fuck's safe, i built out a large Excel file with all of their recording sessions, tour dates, all of the chart positions for all singles and albums on Billboard, etc lol

the women themselves weren't superfans. this was their job. and sure they probably really loved it. but it wasn't an obsession and it was from a totally different position.

i've been working for decades and thoroughly enjoy my job but i know there are details that i've forgotten or overlooked or memory had clouded. doesn't me i don't care about my career, i've just not built out an excel file documenting every activity lol