[REMOVE ADS]

Forthcoming Sue Thompson Collection....Track Listing???

She is not everyone's cup of tea and she is certainly not soul, but I realize we discuss all sorts of music on here. I just read about a 2 CD collection of her A and B sides coming out in May, but so far I cannot find a track listing for it. Can someone post one or provide a link if you see one?

Don't know about the Cd's but many years ago in the 7t's there was one of her 45's "Paper Tiger" for the early Northern Soul clubs. Sorry I don't have any more of her songs, other than this one record.

Had a look on Amazon and there is at least four of her CD's

https://www.google.com/search?q=Sue+...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    Last edited by Graham Jarvis; 03-31-2024 at 03:04 AM.

I knew that someone would come through and wow! such quick service! So thanks smallworld.

Sadly it does not have the track I was hoping for, but I am not surprised due to the time period covered. The one I wanted was a novelty song from a few years later called Straight to Helen. Cute little play on words where she tells a guy he can go straight to his other girlfriend, whose name happens to be Helen.

Sue lived to the ripe old age of 96, dying just a few years ago in Las Vegas. From what I understood, she was healthy and active well into her 90s.