[REMOVE ADS]

Diana [[including Supremes' era) full discography?

Does anyone know if there is a full Discography for Diana's albums/singles?

I've looked at many sites but can'y seem to find a complete one.

The Diana - Queen Of Motown book includes only that which charted. JRT's updated bigraphy includes a section on all the albums and does give details of singles within the prose but you would have to go through pages to pull all these out and it might not be complete. Diana-Web.com is nowhere near complete.

In fact Wikipedia is probably the best and may very well have all the US and UK releases listed however it does not differentiate between which singles were released in which of the two countries and at times there was great variance. There do seem to have been several Diana singles released in the US in the late 90s.

It gives chart position on US Pop, R&B and A/C plus UK chart position but just includes a dash if it didn't appear in a particular chart with no explanation. It could very well be the record didn't chart because it wasn't released!! e.g. All Of My Life #9 UK, didn't chart US. You might not aleady know that this record was not a US release.

I don't know how complete this actually is, but it looks quite comprehensive to me - be sure to check out the drop-down menu of links at the bottom of the page:
    http://www.diana-web.com/discography/textmain.html
    Last edited by ejluther; 11-22-2011 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ejluther View Post
    I don't know how complete this actually is, but it looks quite comprehensive to me - be sure to check out the drop-down menu of links at the bottom of the page:
    http://www.diana-web.com/discography/textmain.html

Thanks ejluther - that does look pretty comprehensive although I notice it doesn't include Goin' Back.

What is in the back of the updated biography done by Randy?

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    What is in the back of the updated biography done by Randy?
    There really is no listing as such but the last section of the book is given over to detailing all Diana's albums [[including Supremes' days).

He writes a short piece on each one with an amount of trivia and details some although not all of the singles released from them - nor does he give the complete track listings for each album.