[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I would love a candid book - not a trash book, no Mark Bego fluff nor even Randy style modestly provoking - just something setting out her honest views now that all is said and done. There’s no Mary or Flo or even Cindy to raise a stink over what she says and Berry and Smokey and Bob Ellis and Oprah and Beyoncé have always been on Diana’s side. No one expects Diana to do any muck raking at 80 but a frank life encompassing candid account would be welcomed. She’s an important musical figure and people want to hear her account.

I have no expectations of her getting out and promoting anything anymore
    In the couple of “reunion” pictures that were taken with Quincy and Berry and Mary [[as close to a reunion as we got), Diana looked to me to be pretty uncomfortable; her face seemed to say “I’m trying my best to smile but get me out of here as fast as you can”.
    Perhaps we read into certain photographs want we want to believe, but agree that such a legendary and at times controversial musical icon as Diana would benefit from giving us her take on such an amazing career.
    If not, there will always be somebody else who will.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    Perhaps we read into certain photographs want we want to believe, but agree that such a legendary and at times controversial musical icon as Diana would benefit from giving us her take on such an amazing career.
    If not, there will always be somebody else who will.
    When I’ve looked at the picture with Berry and Mary as well as the above with Quincy and Mary, I’ve thought that too much can be read into them - they are just pictures taken in a moment and possibly someone had to burp or fart as the click happened.

But a case can be made for Diana looking much happier with Harry and Andy than she did in the pictures with Mary.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    When I’ve looked at the picture with Berry and Mary as well as the above with Quincy and Mary, I’ve thought that too much can be read into them - they are just pictures taken in a moment and possibly someone had to burp or fart as the click happened.

But a case can be made for Diana looking much happier with Harry and Andy than she did in the pictures with Mary.
    Maybe Diana had burped or farted just before "A' Go-Go: EE" had been put in her hands to take the photo? After all, Andy and Harry don't have quite as wide a smile as Diana does there.

Quote Originally Posted by danman869 View Post
    Maybe Diana had burped or farted just before "A' Go-Go: EE" had been put in her hands to take the photo? After all, Andy and Harry don't have quite as wide a smile as Diana does there.
    Darn, I just had it ass backwards. Your explanation is better