[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sansradio View Post
    What really kills me is that the mouth-breathers go apoplectic about how trashy Beyoncé's outfit is, when it's a copy of the exact bodysuit look Diana rocked at Central Park and elsewhere back in the day and about which they never said a mumbling word. Hypocrisy must be on sale for half-off. Make it make sense.

Would loud make it make more sense ??

Well for one thing there wasn't the internet back then so who knows what people were thinking. I probably would've said its not my favorite look for her. It certainly wasn't anything new, here's Olivia in 1980:

It suits a certain body type of which all the said ladies fulfill ... without over-fulfilling.

It's not exactly a copy, or surely Beyonce would've said something like "look I wore this just for you". The critical difference is obvious, unlike Diana's bright fuchsia suit, Beyonce's is purposely skin-toned to give an illusion that she's nude with gloved hands "cleverly" accentuating her private behind-closed-doors areas.

In this video when she squirms around in the presence of Miss Ross, at certain angles it looks like she's pleasuring herself [to put it delicately].

The contrast of the two together that's part of the issue, it's as though a misplaced Diana has dropped by a strip joint, all you need is a pole in the center to complete the effect.
    Someone said Beyonce changes clothes eighty-four times in this show, so surely she could've come up with something a little more respectful to share the stage with Our Miss Ross.

....then go ahead and return to being your nasty ol' 42-year-old mother-of-three self as you see fit.
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 09-11-2023 at 02:29 PM.