Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
This link has some of the Twitter feedback. They seem to blame Anita more than Live Nation. Was Anita late for the sound check?

https://theblackwallsttimes.com/2023...-is-sidelined/
My husband and I were seated up high in the press box seats. The only good thing about these seats is that they're cheap and we were allowed to go to our seats early. We were in our seats at 6:45 and the show was supposed to start at 7. There were elderly and disabled fans that stood for two hours without giving any reason why they could not go to their seats, so I was happy to be seated in the cheap seats. While my husband and I found our seats, Babyface background singers and dancers were rehearsing. Their sound and mics were fine. What we were told is that Anita was not only late, but she refused to perform unless Babyface left. We saw his instruments and mics being removed after waiting for over 2 hours. When Anita finally made her appearance her mic made high pitched annoying noise. She did not rehearse therefore there was no sound check. The audio issues are her fault. Between her shouting orders to the crew, relying on her fans to sing along or sometimes for her and being pissed off with the unprofessionalism of it all, I left after perhaps 4 songs. Her ardent fans were happy, but many left before and with us. There were also others demanding a refund.