Quote Originally Posted by Bluebrock View Post
Thank you Sir. I did not want to get involved in this toxic subject again but it is obviously not going away anytime soon. If her people tell me she was unwell i am happy to take their word for it. They appear to have been honest and upfront with me in the past and i had no reason to doubt them on this occasion.
Hopefully she can honour the handful of commitments recently announced. Only time will tell.
Take care and stay safe.
I think labelling speculation as toxic a little overly dramatic. That award meant one hell of a lot to Supremes fans around the world so think it only natural feelings of disappointment and being let down will linger when the subject comes up.
No media outlet has ever reported Diana as having been ill, so why would one just assume?.
Your view, and i quote was that she left the group 53 years ago so why should she have bothered turning up. That being a view i and many others happen to disagree with.
You previously mentioned that Diana had felt unwell last year due to suffering throat problems, but didnÂ’t know why she had not attended the Grammy ceremony.
Has that view now suddenly changed and your telling us she has definitely been suffering from ill health this year???. If so that’s the first i have heard you mention it.
I for one am getting rather confused.