[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy good View Post
    Hi waiting, watching, your support feels great. Thank you. My participation started with the weekender 2 in Northampton. It was an amazing event. Singing with Bobby Tailor and Chris Clark and Pat Lewis and many others made .me want to be a part of these shows. The weekender 2 was 10, 11 years ago. I’m going to be 86 years old this coming January 14th. Not ready to stop yet.
    86! That's awesome! The great thing is that nowadays you really don't have to stop. I was telling a friend yesterday about how people age much, MUCH differently now than before. It used to be that people would say, well I'm such-and-such age now so I can't do this anymore but I think nowadays people are saying that's ridiculous! If you enjoy doing something, DO it. When I was in my 20s, I met a man once on my job and in the course of conversation he told me he was 85 and still scuba diving. I thought that was so cool because it was telling me age doesn't have to make me give up having fun! I still remember that guy's words. Your voice is as good as back then so it's excellent you're having fun and sharing that fun with the fans!
    Last edited by WaitingWatchingLookingForAChance; 01-04-2023 at 03:55 PM.