Quote Originally Posted by drewschultz88 View Post
Tommy Good is such a nice guy, and a wonderful singer. To this day he's got it! I'll try to get some more footage but this was Tommy sitting in with my group for the opening night of this year's Detroit A Go Go fest, he is always great!

https://www.facebook.com/1267020107/...43427849555223
This is great, thanks for posting this! He sounds as if "How Sweet It Is" could have been written just for him. It's really great to see that he never stopped performing and that even with just ONE official Motown release, thanks to YouTube, I think he has more fans today than ever. I became one as soon as I bought that CD anthology. I've noticed the responses I get on videos with his music are always the same: "why didn't Motown put out more of his records?" The overall feeling is that Tommy had the talent and was deserving of much more. Even with viewers that I know were born maybe only within the last 20 years or so, the response is positive to his Motown recordings. His voice was one of the best Motown had- there's a song he did "Talk About A Good Feeling", and they had Marvin also do the song with the same backing track- both were great, and that says a lot about Tommy; any day you can sing the same song as Marvin Gaye AND sound just as good- yeah, you got IT!