[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes it is perplexing at some of the wagering.

Many of the contestants are knowledgeable about "facts" but only a few are good at math, or even arithmetic! Many wager poorly and few are gamblers or risk takers.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I can imagine after 20 minutes, or even multiple games, of intense playing, wagering can be compromised by brain fatigue.

My partner is fairly knowledgeable but not so good at math and is always amazed at how the contestants, in Final Jeopardy, can wager accurately enough to win by $1.

I didn't find this contestant to be a savvy player despite being very knowledgeable.

I didn't see the Double Jeopardy portion of the game last night. We usually watch the first game and then have dinner. We will stop eating to watch the Final Jeopardy. When there is a contestant with multiple wins, or one we particularly like, we will either record the episode or pause the play and watch after we eat.
    Last edited by johnjeb; 09-20-2022 at 11:59 AM.