[REMOVE ADS]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    I've Told Every Little Star, Moe.

That's it,we can go at sunset!!!

Star Love, 144man........

MOE,YOU AND 144man AIN'T GONNA BELEIVE THIS ONE...I WENT TO THE SUN FOR A LITTLE R&R AND DISCOVERED THAT GRADY HAS OPENED A JOINT THERE, THEY ALMOST HAD TO CLOSE DOWN BECAUSE FOLKS WERE GETTING SICK BY THE HOUR,WHICH IS HOW LONG THEY GAVE GRADY TO VACATE THE PREMISES!!!

Just got back from there. Food rubbish. I have a good tan though.

Wow, 144man. That's pretty Beachin'

?=? Which =?.... Now equal that!!!

1 x 1 =1
    1 / 1 = 1
    Therefore x = /

Math Sucks, 144man........

You should get an abacus, moe, it's something you can always count on.

Count me in..e over mc square equals the fifth dynamic proportions of the musicverse...you're welcome!!!

Settle down R&B........& have some Pi

If I have too much Pi, I get a recurring pain in an endless number of places.

Moe,i'm just tryin to expand the mutiverse..or the first verse whichever comes first...now repeat after me....##&&^*[[***&^%$#@@!!!!^^&%^&[[[[*)[[*&&&&^%$#@!!&&???????? Hehehehehehehehehehehe...,the triolicides of the first fifth is vocally removed from the veggies...you"re welcome!!!

Speaking Of Places, I think we need to shuffle R&B off to Buffalo, 144man.

SQWIGLY ONCE SENT SWAKEY OVER THE ROOFTOP TO GET SOME FRIED FRIGGLE FLOSS...[now Moe if you can figure that out, then you're crazier than me]hey 144man, that should tie her up for awhile..hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehh ehe...THIS MUST BE THE [HEHEHEHEHEHE]TRAIN...JUST IGNORE EVERYTHING THAT I JUST WROTE...OR NOT!!!!

R&B, forget about expanding the multiverse and instead concentrate on expanding the multichorus.

HEY 144man...I'M STARTING A NEW SINGING GROUP WITH THE BUZZARDS,SO FAR I'VE GOT TWO CROWS, A SPARROW, A COOKADOODLE AND A TURKEY[WHO SINGS BASS] OF COURSE THEM BUZZARDS WANT TO SING LEAD...HAVE YOU EVER HEARD A BUZZARD SING? BUT THEY HAVE THE ONLY REHERSAL SPACE SO I GOTTA WORK OUT SOMETHING, I'LL KEEP YOU INFORMED!!!

Bad news, R&B. A buzzard can't sing. Two crows and a sparrow can't sing. A cookadoodle and turkey can't sing. Good news, R&B, a pelican.

PSSSSSSSSSSSS...OVER HERE 144man, LOOK,YOU AND I KNOW THAT THEM BIRDS CAN'T SING,BUT THEY DELIVER THIS WONDERFUL ELIXUR AND IF I DON'T LET EM SING THEY MIGHT STRIKE, SO WHEN THEY FLY OVER SQWALKIN,JUS PLUG YOUR EARS AND SMILE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    Speaking Of Places, I think we need to shuffle R&B off to Buffalo, 144man.
    That would be no honeymoon!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    PSSSSSSSSSSSS...OVER HERE 144man, LOOK,YOU AND I KNOW THAT THEM BIRDS CAN'T SING,BUT THEY DELIVER THIS WONDERFUL ELIXUR AND IF I DON'T LET EM SING THEY MIGHT STRIKE, SO WHEN THEY FLY OVER SQWALKIN,JUS PLUG YOUR EARS AND SMILE!!!
    If they're flying overhead, I shall be carrying a steel umbrella.

144man, I JUST RETURNED FROM A MOST WONDERFUL STAY IN BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN[BIRDSBEEK, MONTANA] BUT I HAD TO WELL[sort of flee in the middle of night]A SMALL MISUNDERSTANDING OVER MY CREDIT CARD PAYMENT[seems it expired in 1997]WHO KNEW?? OH WELL I'M BACK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    That would be no honeymoon!
    Yes it would!!! Put him in Buffalo just before all the snow starts. He'd be a prisoner there, couldn't get out until the spring of 2023.

Moe,you're a genius..and smart too, you've just given me the idea for our next polaroid classic-starring you of course, when was the last time you were in buffalo in the dead of winter?

You'd be surprised, R&B. I have a bunch of relatives who live there. I DO know about their winters.

That's the spirit my little[superstar]stay tuned!!!

Have I missed anything? Just been there and back to see how far it was, but got lost somewhere along the way. I tried using my compass but it was pointless.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....144man,I'M SURPRISED, YOU KNOW THAT IF I'M POINTING THE WAY IT'S NOT POINTLESS...IT'S USELESS,HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

In that case, we should follow a star, or maybe Moe [superstar].

...But you won't get very far, 144man

I will once I get that stalking order rescinded, Moe.

Who's stalking you? One of R&B's "friends?'

with all this corn

it must be a cornstalk!

“Who’s Stalkin’ Who?” sounds like a soul classic.

I'll give it an 95 for the beat!!

Boogiedown & 144man....you two are geniuses!!!

Of course they are, anyone who's a known associate of mine is crazy enough to be classified or nutty enough to be certified, which makes them geniuses...and smart too!!!

Hey,over here, holla if you got a dolla,hehhehehehehehe!!!!

Please ignore this post. I meant to post it in the wrong thread.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

In Dobie Gray's "The In Crowd", he sings "But the original is still the greatest".
    Well, this is the originalest and greatest wrong thread.