Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
Thanks Marv, I have friends in the business, I've been in hotel rooms, back rooms, back stage and all kinds of places and situations with more of our beloved stars than you can shake a stick at, I have been privy to insider secrets and conversations, know stories both good and bad that would straighten Stony Jackson's Jheri Curl. But I have never betrayed an artists confidence, never have , never will. I have spent years on this forum covering all types of acts from the West Coast to East Coast, Detroit and Chicago included and like many of us here its rare that any "news" would be earth shaking**. This prospect that Otis and Dennis getting back together for any reason is news worthy but I doubt that it would result in gold or platinum records or that it would even be the lead story in Billboard or Rolling Stone, Ebony or Jet might pick it up, but its not like we have been waiting on this like its the second coming. Ooops forgive my religious analogy........Otis has done a superb job as has Dennis in keeping us interested in the Temptations in one form or another for well over fifty years. They have achieved far more than they even imagined as 5 young men from Detroit . But thats beside the point, back to the issue, I didn't start this thread, I asked a simple question and all I got was fractured answers from a person who claims to know what he or she is talking about. But I think the thing that set off alarms was the part about one of them dieing. I mean no shit Sherlock.........

Oh yeah Marv, you know I know who was in the picture, but the thread starter didn't even comment on that ? Yeah he's an insider alright, inside his own mind.

Marv you don't think.....oh hell no...........

**The death of anyone is earth shaking including members of this forum, recently there have been many and we commented on those and gave them respect and placed them in their proper perspective, its not something I'd bandy around in a lame attempt to authenicate my posts. One last thing, I have never posted a single picture that I took without the subjects permission.
Wait a minute! Stoney Jackson? I just caught what you said! LOL!!!! I had one like that too for a hot minute back between 1981 - 83. LOL!

Yes, it is never good to repeat things were told to you in confidence in a public forum or anywhere.