[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: A Little funny

A Little funny

Here it
    I Deleted it
    edafan
    Last edited by edafan; 04-17-2022 at 04:58 PM.

Please can we let the matter drop?
    Last edited by Sotosound; 04-18-2022 at 05:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by edafan View Post
    Here it
    I Deleted it
    edafan
    I thought it was both cool and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Sotosound View Post
    I thought it was both cool and funny.
    Upon looking at it again, I thought it was in bad taste.

edafan

Not super bad taste, and it was still funny enough for me to feel the urge to join in with my own bad taste remark.

We all need a little bad taste every now and then.

That device might upset the tracking a bit, however, and you would have to ensure that the parking brake was on.

OH REALLY??? HMMM, SOTOSOUND,HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO .....DA HOOD? WELL IF YOU WANT BAD TASTE GO DOWN TO THE BOWELS OF DA HOOD...WAY DOWN AND WALK INTO-GREASY GRADY'S DIETARY EMPORIUM...[not the real name but if you knew it you might throw up]BUT DON'T WORRY YOU GET A FREE[BARF BAG]UPON ENTERING AND YOU MAY HAVE TO SIGN A WRIT STATING THAT THE FOOD POISONING THAT YOU MIGHT AND PROBOBLY WILL GET WON'T STOP YOU FROM COMING BACK AGAIN...BON APPITETE!!!!