[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mwmr View Post
    I think some people just enjoy to complain - yet another assumption

why keep coming back & posting yourself , picking at the scab ?
    Well, you make assumptions about Real Gone and that they have total control over everything in regards to this anthology. If you don't like assumptions made about you, don't make assumptions about others.

I actually invested in purchasing this product - several copies actually and eagerly awaiting for it to arrive so I can enjoy it. You're the one picking at the scab. You have said you're not buying it, have no interest in purchasing from Real Gone in the future, and this is all irrelevant to you. So I ask, why continue complaining about something you're not purchasing?
    Last edited by bradsupremes; 01-18-2022 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
    Well, you make assumptions about Real Gone and that they have total control over everything in regards to this anthology. If you don't like assumptions made about you, don't make assumptions about others.

I actually invested in purchasing this product - several copies actually and eagerly awaiting for it to arrive so I can enjoy it. You're the one picking at the scab. You have said you're not buying it, have no interest in purchasing from Real Gone in the future, and this is all irrelevant to you. So I ask, why continue complaining about something you're not purchasing?
    Pick, pick, pick…..

Congratulations on your multiple purchases & I sincerely hope you enjoy them. I know I would have but as you’ve highlighted I’m now choosing not too….

I’m not making assumptions , I’m basing my decision on my perception and what I believe, is poor customer service .- you , of course my dear , are perfectly entitled to hold a different view . I’ve never called anyone out on here for choosing to have a different view or for choosing to exercise their right to purchase it … unlike those who chose to castigate me for not purchasing it & try to silence me for continuing to express my irritation and anger at something I once longed for.

by all means keep picking at the scab… it’s amusing . I have all the time in the world being retired so always happy to respond unless corona gets me a 3rd & final time.

much love .. touch. 😂