Kurt Warner's story has always been one of the most unbelievable sports stories. A real life football version of The Natural. A true testament that if God is truly for you, who can be against you? I was never a Rams or Cardinals fan, but it was easy to root for Warner, who got an opportunity and blessed the world with it. He may not have played long enough to be considered the GOAT, but I'll go on record that nobody was better, including you know who.

Oh, and it looks like Ben's going out on the winning sideline tonight. Congrats to him. Folks are stirring up dirt in Falcons spaces that Matt Ryan is going to replace him next season. I wouldn't mind it since Matt Ryan is one of my favorite Falcons players and I think he can do better in Pittsburgh in the next 2-3 years than in Atlanta. Would like to see him win, regardless of where he is.

Oh, by the way, my big brother is moving here in a couple of months from out west. He and I are going to be at constant loggerheads on Sunday afternoons over what channel Mom's TV will be tuned to. Can't wait.