[REMOVE ADS]

Betty White Has Passed

Be happy, gracious lady. You brought a lot of joy into the world.

I posted her in the Clubhouse. Don't you agree that the lady deserves two threads???
    I'd give her one for Golden Girls & one for Sue Ann Nivens!!!

She was the best. We will miss her.

She was also on Boston Legal.

"Retirement is not in my vocabulary. They aren't going to get rid of me that way."

Remembering Betty White [Betty Marion White Ludden; 1922-2021];

A 'Golden Girl', who has now become a 'Golden Lady', forever..
    Last edited by westgrandboulevard; 12-31-2021 at 06:20 PM.

Just heard about it! Rest In Peace & Power Betty White.

It was sad to wake up this morning and see this as my first news headline of 2022.

Thank you for all the laughs and the grace, Betty.

Saddened by this last news of 2021. :[[ It impacts me as much as the loss of Doris Day and Mary Wilson. I so wish she could have made it to 100.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky2012 View Post
    Saddened by this last news of 2021. :[[ It impacts me as much as the loss of Doris Day and Mary Wilson. I so wish she could have made it to 100.
    That’s the main reason why her death hits hard for me. So close to the century mark, but I guess she just got tired.

FTR I never could get into the Golden Girls, but Betty White would turn up on many programs that I did enjoy. So she was still a fixture of my childhood tv experiences.