[REMOVE ADS]

Dee Dee Sharp -- More Cameo/Parkway tunes released from the vaults!

Following on the heels of their recent Orlons two-LPs-on-one-CD release, Collectors' Choice Music is releasing this Dee Dee Sharp twofer:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Great news, thanks. Their first twofer on The Orlons is excellent. The sound is the best I've heard of these recordings yet.

And she's celebrating here birthday today,so Happy Birthday !

Yes, I considered it a happy coincidence that I discovered this new release today -- Dee Dee's 65th birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE DEE SHARP! Thank you for all the great music:-)

Happy birthday dee dee
    hope you have many more
    your brother
    ceasar

Happy 65th Birthday! You are not getting older, you're just getting better. Now me, my birthday is tomorrow and I am just getting older LOL! All the best to Ms. Dee Dee Sharp!

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  21.1 KB
    I'm curious to know if any cuts are unreleased [[on vinyl).

Here is the lineup per Collectors' Choice Music's website. Looks like just the 12 cuts from each LP:

Includes 'Gravy [[for My Mashed Potatoes); Slow Twistin'; Gee; Two Loves; One Hundred Pounds of Clay; Eddie, My Love; Mashed Potato Time; [[Dee Dee) Be My Girl; I Sold My Heart to the Junkman; Remember You're Mine; Hurry On Down; Splish Splash; Let the Sunshine In; I Will Follow Him; Rockin' Robin; He's So Fine; You Ain't Nothin' but a Nothin'; Reet Petite; Do the Bird; Be Ever Wonderful; Our Day Will Come; Just to Hold My Hand; Why Don't You Ask Me', and 'South Street'. 24 tracks, with notes by Ed Osborne!

Happy belated birthday to my homegirl, Dee Dee!

These are the actual tracks from the two lps in the sequence of the original albums. Great photo of Dee Dee on the
    cover too.

Her gospel lp, Songs of Faith, issued on Cameo will be released on CD in December. That's great news too!

Dee Dee told me she was working on a new gospel cd Randy--any word on this?

Thanks for the heads-up. I just ordered the Orlons and Dee Dee Sharp.
    L