Quote Originally Posted by after you View Post
There was no insults directed at anyone in bunch your panties people come on here and say oh that’s such a horrible song I can’t stand it it’s Karaoke when all your doing is insulting Miss Ross you don’t think her family knows about this site think again be kind and kind will be to you ❤️[�� it is never my intention to divide one Doesn't have to use the words hate and horrible there no need for it
I've said this before and will no doubt have to say it again, but this is a forum, not an appreciation society.
The dictionary defines a forum as a ..."place for public discussion...giving opportunity for debate". Consequently different points of view should be encouraged. This could cause problems for very young members who have formed their opinions through social media, as they tend to gravitate to groups with similar world-views and therefore may not be able to grasp the concept of dissent.
However forums have existed for several thousand years as a conduit for reasoned arguments, so no one is going to hold back on firmly held views just to avoid hurting the feelings of someone with an opposing view.
On the whole, members get on reasonably well with each other as long as they concentrate on the arguments themselves and do not let things become personal.