I've been trying to think of names for your squad. Personally, I still think Rednecks would be a great name for them because for years, they claimed that use of a racial pejorative was fine because it honored a proud peoples. The proudest people that I know live in trailer parks and they'd be more than happy to be represented by Dan Snyder's squad. Besides, you'd only need to trade two letters out to get from "Redskins" to "Rednecks" and you can probably save money with that rebrand.

I can also imagine the Washington Pimps because I used to see them back in the '70s when I visited my Uncle Merle and Aunt Wilma in Landover. Another proud group that doesn't have representation by a franchise is pimps, playas and hos. The only problem with the Pimps as a team name is how the cheerleaders will be regarded as they dance in their skimpies because, well, that's kind of how Danny Boy got in trouble to begin with.

Finally, let's try the Washington Surge to pay respects to the January 6 patriots whose attempted insurgency seems to be quite okay with the Republican party. Your new helmet logo can be a can of bear spray or a confederate flag. That'll make instant fans out of 33% of the country.

Either of these would be great, IMO.