[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This song has a "commercial" appeal. The song should be used in the realm of advertising a popular name brand.

The long remixes of the song add more
    listening pleasure.

I wish the fans would have loved the "I Love You" album more because 15 years is a long wait for a new album from Diana Ross.Vocally, Diana Ross is superb on the "I Love You" album. Case in point, "Always and Forever". "I just want to say" that I am thankful for the upcoming album by Diana Ross.

Imagine a future album of the songs of Dinah Washington. From the "Blue" album,
    "What a Difference a Day Makes" by Diana Ross is always on my playlist. Oh my...

Quote Originally Posted by TNSUN View Post
    I wish the fans would have loved the "I Love You" album more because 15 years is a long wait for a new album from Diana Ross.Vocally, Diana Ross is superb on the "I Love You" album. Case in point, "Always and Forever".
    With the exception of two of the songs, i find Diana’s vocals on the “I Love You” album to be tired and totally uninspired.. Proof of this is are her far superior live versions of some of the songs. She also sounds so much better on the new single, even though fifteen years later.

Quote Originally Posted by TNSUN View Post

I wish the fans would have loved the "I Love You" album more because 15 years is a long wait for a new album from Diana Ross.Vocally, Diana Ross is superb on the "I Love You" album. Case in point, "Always and Forever". "I just want to say" that I am thankful for the upcoming album by Diana Ross.

Imagine a future album of the songs of Dinah Washington. From the "Blue" album,
    "What a Difference a Day Makes" by Diana Ross is always on my playlist. Oh my...
    I love the I Love You album. It's in my car at the moment. Was Diana not happy with the response of the album? While 15 years is a long while to release an album, Miss Ross gave us so much. An album a year is a lot of material. Not to mention the expanded editions that came out [[not really counting the remixes, but expansions like Diana Ross [[1970) and Diana with a whole host of songs created during that era.)