Quote Originally Posted by floyjoy678 View Post
Yeah I detected it almost immediately lol and its the hard-core Diana fans [[I haven't nothing against youse) that don't see it because all the new members all seem to praise her.
I backed off because it was just too much. I have to apologize to some of the regulars who campaigned for the DRATS section separate from the main Motown forum. I could never understand why they were so pissed that there were so many Supremes and Diana Ross threads. If they didn't care, don't read the thread. And if there's a topic they'd rather discuss, then start it and mind ya business. I get it now. I see some of the none Diana Ross threads have gotten lost in the midst of the billions of Diana threads. I tried to bring some of them back to the forefront but they were quickly knocked back down by a plethra of new Ross threads and I just gave up. With Marv gone, who at least would make sure Mary threads were well represented, and Mary now gone, limiting what can be discussed in relation to her, I guess this is the new normal. "Diana Ross And Maybe A Little Supremes" could be the new name. I love Diana but there's only so much I can discuss about her in one sitting. There's nine Supremes. Would be nice to have more varied discussions.