[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Of the three of them I've always seen Mary as more of the girl next door. She's bubbly and bouncy, full of life, fun. Flo comes across very regal, as Diana put it. She's the adult in the group, the real woman. There's a fun-ness about her, but also an air of she doesn't get too carried away, like Mary does. She's a woman of the world. And Diana seems to embody them both, with an extra added chicness and, believe it or not, a bit of coyness to her. That's how I see them, anyway.
    i see the originals as:

Mary - the prom/beauty queen. the most popular and nice girl on campus with an infectious smile and just likes everyone. her warm contra alto is a smooth and luxurious as her personality. Her smoothness comes through in her perfectly executed choreography. always on the beat and flawless

Flo - statuesque. stately and commanding, especially when she hits those high final notes of a performance with arms up in the air. there's a warmth to her personality which makes her feel like she's a good friend of each and every person in the audience. But her impish smile and sparkle in her eye makes you know that she isn't a little girl. or like in Good News, you KNOW there was a celebration once she and her man were alone.

Diana - the bubbliest personality. those eyes are literally hypnotic. and the most electric smile known to man. all of this combined with her eagerness means she's the shining diamond set against the richest most luxurious backdrop of M and F.

Quote Originally Posted by sup_fan View Post
    i see the originals as:

Mary - the prom/beauty queen. the most popular and nice girl on campus with an infectious smile and just likes everyone. her warm contra alto is a smooth and luxurious as her personality. Her smoothness comes through in her perfectly executed choreography. always on the beat and flawless

Flo - statuesque. stately and commanding, especially when she hits those high final notes of a performance with arms up in the air. there's a warmth to her personality which makes her feel like she's a good friend of each and every person in the audience. But her impish smile and sparkle in her eye makes you know that she isn't a little girl. or like in Good News, you KNOW there was a celebration once she and her man were alone.

Diana - the bubbliest personality. those eyes are literally hypnotic. and the most electric smile known to man. all of this combined with her eagerness means she's the shining diamond set against the richest most luxurious backdrop of M and F.
    I imagine if all of us fans wrote down how we viewed each lady, most, if not all, the responses would be different.