I have no intention of re-watching Supremes performances to look for negative shit that I personally don't believe exists. I've said in this forum before, as others have said as well, that it's a testament to the group's professionalism that when things may have been tense backstage, on stage, and when the cameras were rolling, no one would have ever known. However, I'm going to have to pull up the performances of "Hurry", "Lover" and "My Romance" and the others and check out these cute little moments you all have noticed.

In regards to Flo's awkwardness, I've never thought of her as that way or thought she came across that way. But every now and then, of the three of them, she appears to be the one who missteps the choreography more than the other two, and I always attribute that to the fact that it is said that Flo could not dance. Which brings me to some of her moves which, while not out of step with the choreography, are not as rhythmically smooth as the other two. Well shit, I guess that is awkward isn't it? Okay, maybe Sup has a point. [[Ugh, how I hate to say that!)

Of the three of them I've always seen Mary as more of the girl next door. She's bubbly and bouncy, full of life, fun. Flo comes across very regal, as Diana put it. She's the adult in the group, the real woman. There's a fun-ness about her, but also an air of she doesn't get too carried away, like Mary does. She's a woman of the world. And Diana seems to embody them both, with an extra added chicness and, believe it or not, a bit of coyness to her. That's how I see them, anyway.