Quote Originally Posted by chestersong View Post
people sure need to check their facts before they flap their jack. it's strange how one person seems to know so much about a concert they never attended. and if the concert included mary; aren't her tickets cheaper? LOL. and how is it that some people think they know what's in Scherrie's bank account? Diana says she loves to sing on-stage; can't Scherrie feel the same about singing with her group? does mary let lucy sing a solo? will marv ever remember what stories he has told? LOL.
ALL of their "tickets" are cheaper or less expensive including Diane's for solo performances. I am curious, point to where there is a detailed discussion on Scherrie's bank account, I missed that part. Loving to sing on stage? Where did that come from in this discussion? By Lucy, I take it you are referring to the superbly talented Lucy Shropshire, one of Mary Wilson's back up singers? She sang a little solo and interacted with the other singer when I saw them a few weeks ago. Also, when Mary performs "Floy Joy", Lucy sings part that use to be sung by Jean Terrell.
If you would like for me to remember something that so unimportant such as most of the stuff you guys seem to always want to talk about, then just ask me the question properly Chet! Now, if I were getting paid to spend this time conversing with people I don't know or those that don't even use their real names [[for whatever reason), then I might even somewhat care about what you have to say or think. Sorry if I sound blunt , but hey Imma New Yorker so what do you expect> LOL!!!!