Quote Originally Posted by florence View Post
Much as I'm loathe to critisize Miss Ross I really think it's time for her to step to the front on this.

I'd love to know what Bluebrock thinks of this latest development.

Are her hands tied maybe?
I have nothing positive to add to this topic. I expressed my dismay at the way this unsatisfactory situation was unfolding prior to Christmas. I was told of the latest postponement of the tour back in November. The whole thing leaves a sour taste in my mouth. The book stops at the door of the promoter. Ms Ross has no involvement in announcing new dates for the tour, and i am not even sure she is even aware of the disgruntlement of the long suffering fans. I have sent another e-mail this morning, but have yet to receive an acknowledgement of the previous two. It is considerably easier to get an audience with the Pope than it is to make direct contact with Ms Ross. I am told she has agreed to honour the dates in 2022, but i have grave misgivings as regards her physical well being to undertake such a strenous tour. Thankfully there will be no dates in other European Countries, but even so it remains a daunting proposition for a 77 year old lady.
I am told she is hoping to undertake a few North American dates towards the end of 2021. I am at ease with that. She should be okay to perform a few shows close to home, but anything more than that is just too risky.
Sorry to be so negative, but i remain very angry about the whole situation which has been handled so badly from the start of the pandemic. There is not enough money in this world to tempt me to work in unison with this set of promoters. I want no part of it. I am actually ashamed that i got involved in the first place. Rant over.