[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

wrong thread oops

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by lakeside; 01-26-2021 at 07:56 PM.

Opps-err-ahem-hehe..what am i doing here???

What would I do without you arr&bee......But then I know nothing about tending elephants.

They have to be tended???

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Don't you have like a huge cat box for them?

Herding cats.

These things, they happen...

I'm in the right place...................right???????

Places everyone,now in this scene..opps wrong studio!!

If this is the wrong thread, could you please tell me where the right one is?

144 my main man,look if i'm here it must be umm,err,ahem...let me get back to you on that,hehehehehe!!!

Now for some poetry...there once was a man named fred who woke up in the wrong thread,but not to fret he ain't got to the best part yet!!

Quote Originally Posted by 144man View Post
    If this is the wrong thread, could you please tell me where the right one is?
    It's directly to your left.

Umm,jerry i went left and it was nothing there!!

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Now for some poetry...there once was a man named fred who woke up in the wrong thread,but not to fret he ain't got to the best part yet!!
    There was a young man called Carew
    Whose limericks stopped at Line Two

Um excuse me but i seem to be a the wrong thread post,some one handed me a map but it is blank...does that mean anything??

.....new world order , no more borders

It means that the "X" marking where Jai's forgotten secret stash of hooch is hidden was written in invisible ink.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...144,great,great,great,gre at,great,great[he was great]grandpa wrote that map to keep it to himself,but he got loaded and lost the invisible ink...i'm still looking for it!!

Never mind the invisble ink, where's my camouflage jacket?

I opened a door here,but there was only another door!!!

If they'd removed those doors, you'd never have been able to get in.

Did i mention that there were no buildings connected to the doors!

No. Those doors led to the tunnels that they hid by building them in the air instead of digging them underground where everyone would notice them.

144,once again your insight is second to none...of course there are only two of us here-so far!!!

I would join you guys if i knew what the hell you were talking about.

I learned everything I needed to know from retracing arr&bee's journey when he got lost in the SDF archives.

Haaaaaaaaaaa...you following me??? I'm always lost!

Quote Originally Posted by ralpht View Post
    i would join you guys if i knew what the hell you were talking about.
    ralph,if i knew what i was talking about someone might actually ask me an actual question[gulp]then what would i do?????

IF BEING HERE IS WRONG,I DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT....[hmmmmm where have I heard that before???]

Quote Originally Posted by arr&bee View Post
    Haaaaaaaaaaa...you following me??? I'm always lost!
    I once got lost in Translation, which is surprising as it's a place so small you won't find it in any atlas.

I was on my way to atlas when i passed through translation,but i couldn't understand a thing those folks were saying!!

Are you sure you were in translation? You only appear to have been hearing things at random.

Since yesterday I found out that my future is in Jeopardy and I can't make arrangements to get there because of travel restrictions. If I can't make it, I might try Intercourse instead, which is in Pennsylvania.

Is this still here? How do i always end up on the non end of non existing endings? Hey 144,lakeside wrote this and nobody has seen him since...as a matter of fact if facts are allowed nobody has seen me either...hey 144,i turned on a light but the room got darker...peeeuuuuu either someone passed gas or grady's cooking something nearby!!!

Weren't The Supremes for awhile living in Shame?

Yes, that was after Diana's mother got into some sort of a jam, allegedly of the homemade kind.

They were apparently less than thrilled with the rather even terrain In Shame and were heard regularly complaining loudly , at the top of their lungs even, about the unimpressive mildly rolling hills found there.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...i get it now,we're not actually supposed to be here,but here we are,is it just me or is this spiraling out of control-down-down-down-down,anyone going down???

Opps...be right back,well maybe i mean ya never know how these things go...what am i talking about????

This isn't really spiralling out of control, arr&bee. It's more of a downward twiddle.

Ohhhhh...the twiddle brothers-twiddle dee,twiddle dum!!

And to think it all started out in Innocence.

Wow....who'd think posting 'nothing' would get you over 2,000 hits?!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA...AND YOU THOUGHT THAT[HITSSVILLE]WAS IN DETROIT,WAIT A MINUTE WE'RE IN[SOULFUL DETROIT]SO IF WE'RE HERE THEN WE'RE IN HITSVILLE RIGHT? 2,000 HITS THAT'S PRETTY GOOD YOU KEEP GOING LIKE THIS AND YOU MIGHT WIN A [GOLDEN TURKEY AWARD]...[I'm still trying to win one]...I'M AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE BUT I'M STANDING INSIDE OUT!!!!!?????????

Quote Originally Posted by lakeside View Post
    Wow....who'd think posting 'nothing' would get you over 2,000 hits?!
    Nothing is more popular than the Supremes

The supremes are here too??? Baby,baby,where did our thread go???

It will probably break up and go so low.

Umm,144man,this thread is way below-low...we can only go up,does anyone know the way to......up????

144MAN...THIS WHOLE THING IS YOUR FAULT...[isn't it???]AND I GUESS YOU WANT ME TO FIX THIS....[what am i supposed to be fixing again???]