[REMOVE ADS]

TMG633 The Temptations

I’ve just bought [[Loneliness made he realise) It’s you that I need on Gordy. I never knew/realised Don’t send me away was on the flip.
    I used to have the UK Tamla Motown TMG633 release, which had their earlier US single I want a love I can see on the flip. what a pairing.
    It was released UK in December 1967 before the bright sparks in the Motown London office began their inspired run of re-releases/odd but surprising B sides [[probably 1969)
    So how did I want a love I can see make its way on to the B side of TMG633?
    Just checked some other innternational releases and they’re all Don’t send me away

Often thought the same myself.
    TMG.633 became more valuable years.latet as the NS took to it.
    Great double sider
    Don't send me away ...great too.

TMG633 is rare as hen’s teeth, not one copy currently on sale on either Discogs or eBay

Sorry just double checked there are 3 on Discogs, the near mint one coming in at £60

wow
    probably sold mine for about £10 way back when

Gladys Knight's a similar tale.
    a reissue of "take me in your arms and love me", was coupled with " no one couldl ove you more"....again NS interest inflated that 45